Saturday, July 23, 2011

Yummy, Yummy Cake!!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 4:13 PM
Hello my friends out there in blogging land. Today there's a super fun challenge over Just Magnolia and hAngler. Theme is chosen by my super talented friend Dena! She has chosen 'Cooking' as the theme and I have been waiting for a cooking theme to come up on one of my design teams to make this project I have to share with you. I used the 3x3 Card Box on Splitcoast. I covered the bottom part with Peony Flowersoft and the lid with some paint for clothing since there's a small tip.

Anyways I hope you like my Cake and will participate in our challenge.
Have a great weekend.

 








Supplies
Stamps - #386 Kitchen Tilda, Party Mini Letter Seals
Paper - Su, Copic xpress
Ink - Memento, Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm mahogany rose, 15mm rose pink rose, rose pink trellis, pink hip rosebuds, brown pearls,
Accessories - Paint (frosting) Peony FlowerSoft, Scor-Pal, Scor-Tape

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates