Monday, August 1, 2011

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 5:35 PM

Happy August 1st! I know I say this like every month, but WOW has time just flown by! Today I have a card I've made for 2 Design Teams. The first one is for Magnolia-licious, and oh boy did Diana just about knock me out with this challenge. This month our challenge is ALL PAPER ONLY! No ribbon, flowers, glitter nothing but PAPER! So I did what I could with this challenge. I hope It inspires you enough to join us!

The next design team this is for is my Guest Spot over at Addicted to Cards. Julia, approached me , and asked if I'd like to be a Guest Designer, thank you so much Julia you are such a sweetie for thinking of little ole me! The theme over there is Earth Tones.

I hope you will join us for both these wonderful challenges!








Supplies
Stamps - Whimsy Spring Letter Seals, MINI #261 Tilda with Hawaii flower
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Websters Pages
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Magnolia Leaf Die, Magnolia swedish lace die, Martha Stewart Heart border punch, Magnolia Lace Flower die, Magnolia Butterfly die, Martha Stewart butterfly punch, circle coluzzle.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates