Monday, August 15, 2011

Monochrome Challenge at TOMIC!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 3:00 AM
Today I have a card to share for TOMIC! Our challenge is Monochrome. I decided to use browns. This was the first card I made since returning from my visit with Angie (thank you again for such a wonderful time). Her work is truly amazing, I just loved seeing all her cards in person. She really inspired me to pull out my Distress Inks when I came home. It's been about a year since I've painted with them. Don't you just love when you haven't used something, then when you pull it out it's brand new all over again! :)
Well I hope you can join us at TOMIC this week!

If you haven't already you can now order your Chocolate Dreams Magnolia Ink!

 





Supplies
Stamps - #215 Farewell Tilda, Whimsy Stamps Sentiment
Paper - Attic Treasures Paper pad, SU, Watercolor paper
Ink - Versafine and Distress Inks
Wild Orchid Crafts - 40mm cream wild rose, 15mm white rose, white sweetheart blossom, 15mm cream rose, cream hip rosebud, white hip rosebud, white cherry blossom, brown pearls, lace
Accessories - white gel pen, butterfly doohicky die, fancy heart wood flourishes

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates