Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Happy Birthday Diana!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:18 AM
Today the Magnolia-licious Design Team has put together a hop in celebration of the one an only AMAZING Diana. Her Birthday is on August 24th! So I'm sending GREAT BIG Happy Birthday to you Diana. I hope you like what I've made for you. I was supposed to "bring" the banner/streammers but I descided to make them instead! I used quite a few stamps from the new Winner Takes All Collection. This collection is great, you can make your cards simple or dress them up. Either way works well! I used My Mind's Eye Papers called Life of the Party available at Love to Stamp. My flowers and embellishments are from Wild Orchid Crafts, as always!

I REALLY love the way this came out, Diana! I hope you do too!

If you have come from Suzanne's Blog, you're on the right track. If not please start at the beginning, over on the Magnolia-licious Highlites Blog.












Once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY DIANA! Now hop along to Janiel's Blog.

Supplies
Stamps- #3024 Cheerleader Tilda, #122 Soccer Edwin, #378 Chess Tilda, Mini #384 Jam Tilda, Mini #293 Tilda with a small gift,
Paper - SU, Copic Xpress, Lime Twist Life of the Party,
Wild Orchid Crafts - 45mm pink curly rose, 20mm blue and white rose, mint cherry blossom, twine, buttons, 2 tone pink small gardenia, 20mm 2 tone turquoise rose, cream hip rosebud,  2 tone pink cherry blossom, 10mm 2 tone turquoise rose, 30mm white wild rose, 20mm mahogany rose, 15mm lime rose, white hip rosebuds,
Accessories - SU eyelets, Magnolia Doohickey Lace Tilda Die, Butterfly Doohickey die, Doohickey leaf die, Heart nesties. Scor-Pal, 

1 comments:

Marijke on August 24, 2011 at 12:16 PM said...

Ohh WOWWWWWWW it's GORGEOUS!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates