Friday, August 12, 2011

Summer Fun!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:21 PM
Happy Friday to all my lovely bloggin' buddies! I have a card for Just Magnolia and hAngler. I LOVE the way it came out. The theme is Holiday. I chose to do a Summer Holiday card. I love the big ole ice cream, I used a blade to cut around her thumb to make her look like she's holding the ice cream. I love these colors too. I really enjoyed making this card and I feel like I've redeemed myself from my last weeks card. :)

I hope you will join us over a Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!





Supplies
Stamps - #270 Rocking Tilda, Mini #561 Strawberry ice cream,
Paper - Magnolia, Xpress, SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - pink and white wild rose, cornflower blue sweetheart blossom, 10mm rose pink rose, pink cherry blossom, pink button, brown twine,
Accessories - Spellbinders, white gel pen, misc wired ribbon, mini tag, stickles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates