Monday, August 29, 2011

Tennis Anyone?

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 11:59 AM
Howdy y'all! I have the 'Woody's RoundUp' song in my head.. :)

Today is Friday and time for a new challenge over at Just Magnolia and hAngler ans Fussy and Fancy! I LOVE this Tennis Tilda from Magnolia-licious. She's so much fun to color and add shadows to. I love when Pauline draws Tilda in anything other than a straight view, although I do love those too! This Tilda is from the new Collection Winner Takes All, which is now available in Mini's over at Magnolia-licious! Oh the possiblities, I cannot wait for mine!

 The challenge over at Just Magnolia and hAngler is BINGO and I've chosen the line Gems, Flowers, Ribbon/Lace. The Challenge over at Fussy and Fancy is a sketch, like always I've combined them.

Angie gave me this paper pad when I was at her house. It's a gorgeous pad! I've got to get more of this companies paper, the patterns are beautiful! I didn't have any black or gray roses so I used my Marianne Creatables Die, from Love to Stamp, and made these beautiful roses. I put a black pearl in the center to finish it off.

Thanks for visiting me today, have a wonderful weekend. I hope you will join us at Just Magnolia and hAngler and Fussy and Fancy.








Supplies
Stamps - #3017 Tennis Tilda, Whimsy Retro Bottle Cap Sentiments.
Paper - Authentique Paper - Uncommon, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - silver satin ribbon, black lace, 20mm 2 tone pink rose, pink poppies, cream hip rosebuds, 10mm pink rose, 4mm pink rosebud, black pearls,
Accessories - Marianne Rosebud and leaf die, Spellbinders, Magnolia Heart Swirl Die, 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates