Friday, August 19, 2011

Sweet, Soccer Edwin!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 11:13 AM
Hi there all my friends out in blogging land! Hope you all had a great week. I got my amazing Magnolia-licious DT package with the new Winner Takes All Collection. I really like how different these stamps are. I think there's a lot of you who are a little intimidated by this collection since it's not the regular frilly girly stuff. I hope to change your mind with that though. :) I've got lots of ideas to share. Today I'm using Soccer Edwin, I rarely make Edwin cards but this guy is adorable! I used some random soccer paper, Diana has some of the Winner Takes All paper packets over at Magnolia-licious. I really need to get some, these papers can really make your images pop! The other paper I used is sold at Love to Stamp, it's called Out of Print and it's by Basic Grey. It's EXTREMELY hard to tell online but this paper is GORGEOUS! I love it. Angie has all paper pads at Love to Stamp for 4.50 or lower! You sould run right over and stock up!

The new challenge over at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week is to use a funny or different sentiment. I couldn't resist using my new Whimsy School Yard Fun Sentiments.

The new Chocolate Dreams Magnolia Ink out for pre-order. I haven't seen it yet, but I made some projects I'm VERY excited about for this magazine. I hope you will get the magazine and check them out along with fellow Design Team friends projects.

I will be back next week. I have some exciting posts and projects to share!






Supplies
Stamps - #122 Soccer Edwin, School Yard Fun Sentiments
Paper - Su, Out of Print, Copic Xpress,
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Black pearls, blue  cherry blossoms, white poppies, 20mm blue and white rose, twine, buttons,
Accessories - Misc Ribbon, Zva Dimensionals, MS punch,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates