Thursday, June 23, 2011

Summer or Christmas?

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Such a busy week of posts! It's been a VERY long time since I've posted everyday of the week. If i've made any hiccups I blame it on staying up till midnight doing the posts!

Today there's a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. This week it's a sketch. When I was making this card I was really into it. I love how the papers are strawberry with the new Tilda with a Strawberry. Then Belle, my 8 year old said "Mom, WHY are you making Christmas cards?" So now everytime I look at this card  see Christmas!!!! UGH! It's cute though. Just looks very Christmasy. Oh well!

Have a great day, I'll be back tomorrow with my Just Magnolia post.






Supplies
Stamps - MINI #338 Strawberry Yummy Tilda, Mini #722 A little yummy for your tummy text
Paper - Magnolia, SU!, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento, Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Lace, Silk Green Ribbon, 25mm moss rose, white cherry blossoms, 15mm red rose, white tea roses, stamens,
Accessories - Nestie lables 18, Melissa Frances hardware.

3 comments:

marjoleincreatief on June 23, 2011 at 12:15 AM said...

Great sketch!!! No christmas for me, it is just thr color scheme. Gorgeous card, let the summer begin with lots of strawberries, yeah!

Greetz, marjolein

Marijke on June 24, 2011 at 12:42 AM said...

Gorgeous card!!!
Love your sketch!
Hugs,
Marijke

Janja Z. on June 30, 2011 at 11:02 AM said...

Very nice card. I love your colour combination, strawberries...and little Tilda is so adorable.
hugs,
Janja

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates