Thursday, June 2, 2011

Tilda Goes fishing at Cute Card Thursday!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello everyone. Happy Thursday. Today there's a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge is to embellish your image. I've added pearls to Tilda's overalls. I LOVE this image. She reminds me of me when I was little. I wish I could find the photo I have of me at the lake with my Papa Lee, who passed away 3 years ago at the age of 91. He used to live in Bishop, California. We used to go fishing all the time. So when I look at this stamp it really brings back a ton childhood memories for me. I'm probably going to be using this stamp a lot! :) The background image is an Alota mini stamp. You can find it and a whole bunch of backgrounds at Magnolia-licious. They go perfecty with Magnolia Stamps!

See you tomorrow for Just Magnolia and hAngler and Fussy and Fancy!










Supplies
Stamps - #3000 Tilda gone fishing, Mini Alota #19 Park and pond
Paper - Websters Pages Tredsender 6x6 Paper pad, Copic Xpress Blending Card, SU cardstock
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm White rose, 25mm mahogany rose, 15mm peach roses, 10mm mahogany rose, 10mm moss rose, white HIP rosebuds, red pearls.
Accessories - Magnolia Doohicky Tilda Lace Die, Oval Coluzzle,


5 comments:

Tricia Williams on June 2, 2011 at 12:09 AM said...

Fabulous card. love your creations :O) Tricia.

yvon on June 2, 2011 at 5:21 AM said...

Mindy, your card is gorgeous. Love the colors you used and that image is so adorable.
Hugs, Yvon

Sandra on June 2, 2011 at 6:24 AM said...

what a nice locely card
gr sandra

Katy on June 2, 2011 at 11:29 AM said...

Wow Mindy, what a stunning card, every detail is gorgeous. Love the scene you have created and all the embellishments! Hugs. Katy. xxx

Kirsty on June 2, 2011 at 1:44 PM said...

Hi Wow this so pretty and diffrent. Your work really stands out because of your scenes. All of it so perfect. Kitty :)

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates