Friday, June 10, 2011

Summer Rain Tilda!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello! Man it's been a busy week. I've been go, go, go yet  don't feel like I've gotten anything done! I have a card for Just Magnolia and hAngler. It's a Sketch by Jacque. It's a fun one too! I bought these papers about 6 months ago and never had the right stamp until now! How cute do they go together?!?! I wanted to used really light colors to give it that Summer/Spring feel. Yup, I love it!

I hope you will join us for Just Magnolia and hAngler this week.

Have a wonderful weekend!







Supplies
Stamps - #3035 Tilda in Summer Rain, #726 Thank you
Paper - Magnolia Sweet Rainbow, SU, 3 Bugs in a Rug
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - baby pink wild rose, white cherry blossom, 10mm baby blue rose, 8mm pink rose, 15mm cream rose, lace,
Accessories - Magnolia Scallop Doohichy tag die, Magnolia Tilda Lace border die, Labels 19, misc button, SU ribbon.







5 comments:

Chrissy on June 10, 2011 at 1:32 AM said...

Beautiful card Mindy.
Love the bow and the flowers are beautiful.Tilda is just stunning.
Luv CHRISSYxx

Margo on June 10, 2011 at 8:46 AM said...

It' s so true, your stamp and papers match perfectly !
I love this one !
Greetz
Margo

Sandra on June 10, 2011 at 10:41 AM said...

very nice card with very nice colours
gr sandra

Carole of Brum on June 13, 2011 at 2:15 PM said...

That's just so pretty, Mindy, I love it. CoB

Michele Roos on June 14, 2011 at 2:46 AM said...

Such a gorgeous card Mindy. Love the colours and the image. Hugs Michele x

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates