Friday, June 3, 2011

A Father's Day Card!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Well hello again, bet you didn't think I was going to use this stamp so soon. :) LOL! I didn't make them back to back though, it just happens to be that I'm posting them that way. I had to use this stamp on a Fathers Day card. The image is too perfect! Especially cause my dad would always take me fishing as a kid.

This card is for Just Magnolia and hAngler, the theme is Lace. It's also for Fussy and Fancy which is to make a card for Father's Day or for a man. I chose to make one for my dad. He calls me EVERYDAY and is always encouraging me to do what I love with my crafts. I really love the way this card came out.  It's probably the most masculine I can do. I freaked out a little when I saw the challenge even double checked that I was able to put flowers on it. I can't make a card without my Wild Orchid Flowers!!

Well I hope you all have a terrific weekend. Don't forget about my Candy you only have until next week!







Supplies
Stamps -
Paper - Basic Grey, Copic Xpress Blending card, SU cardstock
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 40mm walnut trellis rose, 10mm walnut rose, 25mm moss rose, 10mm moss rose, cream poppies, cream wild rose, cream lace, brown bakers twine.
Accessories - Magnolia Scallop Tag die, Nesties labels 20, Oval nesties.


4 comments:

Sandra on June 3, 2011 at 12:29 AM said...

this a very nice card, you give me a very good idea with this nice colours.
gr sandra

Kirsty on June 3, 2011 at 2:49 AM said...

Hi I am laughing at how you have her here again so soon. Another stunning example of her. The colours are so different pretty yet masculine
I am in awe of how you choose your papers they just go so well. Simply stunning ! As always . Kitty :D

Tracey Feeger on June 3, 2011 at 3:16 AM said...

Gorgeous as always sweets. Can you remember the markers you used on her overalls....??
mwah
Trace

Anneke on June 6, 2011 at 2:02 AM said...

What a gorgeous card beautiful colours.

Greetings Anneke

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates