Thursday, June 9, 2011

You are my sunshine!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM

Hi there! Today there's a new challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. The challenge is Pins and Pearls. This is actually a card front that I'm sending to Diana for Summer CHA. I've used the new background from the Sweet Rainbow Collection which is now available at the best Magnolia store, Magnolia-licious! I really love the way this card came out. I tried to go for a more elegant look. I'm not sure I accomplished it, but I do like it. I hope you will join us over at Cute Card Thursday this week!

Thanks for visiting, join me tomorrow for Just Magnolia.






Supplies
Stamps - #509 Bird Background, #3011 Tilda with straw hat,
Paper - SU!, DCWV, Copic Xpress
Ink -  Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm moss rose, baby pink cherry blossom, white cherry blossom, turquoise 10mm rose, 15mm baby blue rose, 10mm olive green rose, heart pin, pink pearls, pink twine
Accessories - Magnolia Doohicky die, Melissa Frances rubon, lace, misc charm.

5 comments:

Sandra on June 9, 2011 at 12:13 AM said...

what a nice card you have made.
gr sandra

KayBeScraps on June 9, 2011 at 12:20 AM said...

wow.. wow.. wow.. die Karte ist ein absoluter Traum.. ♥♥♥♥
LG, Katrin

Margo on June 9, 2011 at 9:20 AM said...

How lovely Mindy, this is just stunning !
Greetz
Margo

yvon on June 9, 2011 at 9:25 AM said...

Gorgeous card Mindy, love the whole scene.
Hugs, Yvon

Susy on June 9, 2011 at 9:29 AM said...

This is so beautiful!!!

HUGS SUSY

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates