Friday, June 17, 2011

Magnolia Mini World Album!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello my friends! I have a project to show you that took me forever to make! About 4 days. All the stamps you see here are in Magnolia's Sweet Rainbow Collection. The album spells mini, but with my little oval tags should read Magnolia Mini World. I was going to keep this a surprise but I cannot keep my big ole mouth shut. I've made this for a very dear friend, Diana Crick,  the owner of Magnolia-licious and wholesale distributor of the Magnolia Minis. If you will be going to CHA this little album will be on display there!
I hope you like it Diana!!

I've incorporated Just Magnolia into this project for this weeks challenge. Michelle chose the theme this week and it's Paper Piecing. I've paper pieced the Scarecrow Tilda on the cover and also the Rocking Tilda on the last page. I never do this technique it's really fun and different. I hope you will join us over at Just Magnolia and hAngler this week!

I've also made this for Fussy and Fancy. Our theme is to CASE a DT member. So check out the lovely creations by the design team and let one of them inspire you to create! I hope you will join us over at Fussy and Fancy, too!

Thank you so much for those who have sign up for my Magnolia Copic Class at Color Me Creative. I've had such a great response and I've been chatting with some wonderful ladies! If you are interested in learning how to color with Copics, adding depth in your coloring and creating a scene I really think you would enjoy my class. You don't have to buy the stamps I've used, you can use what you have on hand.

Email me at stampinmindy (AT) yahoo.com if you have any questions.











Supplies
Stamps - MINI #106 Edwin waiting for fish, MINI #211 Explore Tilda, MINI #258 Kneeling Tilda, MINI #298 Scarecrow Tilda, MINI #3020 Tilda with kite, MINI #3032 Watercan Tilda, MINI #324 Tilda celebrates Summer, MINI #326 Tilda gone fishing, MINI #338 Strawberry Yummy Tilda, MINI #436 Mushrooms with snail, #270 Rocking Tilda, #716 Wishing you
Paper - SU cardstock, Mini Butterfly Dreams paper, Copic xpress blending card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - purple and white sweetheart blossoms, blue and white sweetheart blossoms, white cherry blossoms,8mm white rose bud, 20mm brown rose, 10mm turquoise and white rose, 20mm turquoise and white rose, 15mm mauve pink rose, 20mm mauve pink rose, 15mm orchid and white rose, white seam binding, pink pearls, brown twine.
Accessories - Magnolia Romantic Lace Border die, Scallop Tag die, Swedish Lace die, Butterfly die, misc ribbon, SU buttons and eyelets, Zva pearl swirls, Deckled rectangle nesties, Oval nesties, Distress ink and stickles for the edges.


2 comments:

Therese on June 17, 2011 at 8:23 AM said...

Fabulous creation! Love it! :))

yvon on June 17, 2011 at 11:42 AM said...

Wowzers, this is beautiful. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates