Monday, June 20, 2011

Magnolia-licious Blog Hop!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 9:58 AM
Hi everyone. Welcome to another Magnolia-licious Blog Hop! This month our theme is black, white plus one other color. Of course I chose pink! I decided to do a black and white image. I just love the way this card came out. I cannot get enough of this new Magnolia Butterfly die. I've used #211 Explore Tilda I just love her.

If you've come from my friend Janiel's  Blog you're on the right track if not, please start at the beginning at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog. Next stop on the hop is Maureen. I know she's going to have a gorgeous project to share.

This card is also for the new challenge over at Wild Orchid Crafts. Our theme is Shabby Chic Friendship! I hope you will be able to join us. There's as always an amazing prize!

Have a wonderful Day!








Supplies
Stamps - #211 Explore Tilda, Whimsy Butterfly Sentimets
Paper - DCWV, SU, Copic Xpress
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm White Rose, 25mm Pale Pink Rose, 25mm white and pink rose, pink poppies, white poppies, 15mm white rose, white hip roses, Lace, Pink crystals
Accessories - RRR Ribbon, MS punch, deckled rectangle nesties, Magnolia Butterfly die.

5 comments:

June on June 20, 2011 at 11:46 AM said...

Such a beautiful card Mindy! Love the choice of colors and your coloring of Tilda is absolutely amazing!I have never seen it done in black and white before and its absolutely stunning!

Hugs, June

yvon on June 20, 2011 at 1:22 PM said...

Absolut gorgeous coloring. Superrr. Beautiful card.
Hugs, Yvon

Unknown on June 20, 2011 at 7:12 PM said...

Very beautiful card! I love it! :O)

Marijke on June 22, 2011 at 2:21 PM said...

Ohh Wausie, Amazing card!!!
Hugs,
Marijke

Views From My Scraproom... on June 23, 2011 at 10:54 AM said...

I just LOVE your card! She is so pretty!

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates