Monday, June 6, 2011

The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge 1.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 3:00 AM
Hello my bloggging friends. How was you weekend. Mine was productive. I completed 5 cards for design team commitments! I just love to get a head! I feel like I create better when the pressure isn't there. I get a little more creative too.

 I made this card for 2 design teams. First one is for The Official Magnolia Inspiration Challenge. The day is finally here. Magnolia has a challenge blog for all all us Magnolia lovers. The theme is Birthday to celebrate Pauline's Birthday. For you all who aren't sure who Pauline is she is the amazing artist that created Tilda and Edwin! Her birthday is this month so, Happy Birthday Pauline!

Today there's also a new challenge over at Wild Orchid Craft. There's a Sketch by Bev. It's a very fun one too. I hope you will be able to join us.

Have a great week.






Supplies
Stamps - #226 Birthday Tilda, Everyday Mini Postage Stamp
Paper - SU cardstock, Websters Pages Trendsender, Copic Xpress Blending card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Lace, 25mm mahogany trellis, 25mm mahogany rose, 15mm peach roses, 15mm white roses, 6mm vanilla rose buds, peach oearls, White Cherry Blossom. 
Accessories - misc ribbon, Whimsy postage stamp die, Nesties.heat tool, clear embossing powder.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful Mindy! Fabulous coloring sweetie! big hugs, Angela

Therese on June 6, 2011 at 3:42 PM said...

Wow, I really love your blog. So many beautiful creations. Stunning work! I`m comming back...for sure! :)

LaJanette on June 8, 2011 at 8:09 AM said...

Love your style! Everything is just so Magnolia...if you can call that a style...:)

Is that your handwriting? It is just too perfect!

Love all those great pics too!

Janette

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates