Friday, May 27, 2011

Will you be my Friend??

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM

Happy Friday!! I actually hate Friday's. My kids get out of school at 12:44 and I have to be at the school by at least 12:20 to get a decent parking place. I never have time to do anything in  the morning and by the time I get home it feels like the day is over. I have been very productive lately with getting ahead of myself on my design teams and it feels great not to work under pressure. I've really had a blast working on the next Magnolia Ink projects!

This is my card for Just Magnolia and hAngler. The theme is Friends. I hope you will join us!
Have a great weekend!







Supplies
Stamps - #423 Magnolia with butterfly,
Paper - SU and Copic Xpress Blending Card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - Metal edges, Blue Rhinestones, 25 mm White Rose, 15mm blue roses, 4mm white rosebuds, White HIP rosebuds, Blue seam binding.
Accessories - Melissa Frances Rub-ons, Marianne Designs Dies,

1 comments:

Sandra on May 27, 2011 at 12:22 AM said...

what a very nice card you have made, i love the colours that you have choose.
Gr sandra

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates