Thursday, May 5, 2011

Chocolate Anyone??

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 PM
Hello Everyone!!! I have a card for you today, which is for my NEW DT! I was asked to join the Cute Card Thursday Challenge blog! Yippie! The theme over there this week is 'Chocolate'! Yummo! I made a brown card, I used the new flowers from Wild Orchid. I LOVE those sweethear blossoms. I had won a blog hop over at Flowersoft and I got brown and doesn't it look like chocolate chip shavings.. well to me it does. :)

Ok, how AWESOME does my picture look?!?! Angie, my dear sweet friend bought me a photo tent for my birthday, which was yesterday. I love my photo tent. It makes me feel so professional. :) Thank you Angie!

I'm seriously having some stamping withdrawls right now. I've had the last few cards done a few weeks ahead of time. I've been working on something big for the last few weeks. I hope to announce it to you all in the next week or so! I'm SO EXCITED!!




Supplies
Stamps - Mini #219 Leaning Tilda, Mini #621 Tin boxes
Paper - Su! and DCWV
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, E29, E27, E25, E33, E31, E30, E35, E37, E39, E51, E53, E55, RV00, B000, BG000, V000, G20,
Wild Orchid Crafts - Paper Doily, Mocha Seam Binding, White Sweetheart Blossom, 25mm Mahogany Roses, 10mm Mahogany Roses,
Accessories - Magnolia Romantic Lace border die, brown bakers twine, misc button, Brown Flowersoft.

3 comments:

yvon on May 5, 2011 at 1:54 PM said...

First off all, congratulations on your birthdag yesterday. Hope you had a marvelos day. And for your card. It is gorgeous, i just want to eat the choclat. Stunning creation
Hugs, Yvon

Kirsty on May 5, 2011 at 2:56 PM said...

Hi Wow so yummy and beautiful. The brown frame makes her jump right out. You are so right the brown flower soft does look like chocolate chips did not even know they did brown !! Wow super inspiration and great challenge. Thanks for the inspiration. Kitty :)

marjoleincreatief on May 5, 2011 at 11:56 PM said...

Love your card, difficult but beautiful colors, the roses seems almost eatable.....
Just wow!!!!

Greetz, marjolein

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates