Friday, May 6, 2011

Time to Celebrate!!!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello everyone! Today I have a card to share with you.. before you finish reading this, just take a peek at the card and tell me if it reminds you of someone? Yup! Suzanne Dean!!!! These are are colors and her patterns. I don't care what else I ever see it on, when I see these colors it's like "That's Suzanne" :) Her and I share our Birthdays on May 3rd AKA BEST DAY EVER!!!! :) Haha J/K well not really ;) Anyways.. I made this for her and I hope she likes it. I think it came out really cute!

This is also my card for Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy. (as usual) Our theme over at Just Magnolia is stitching and our theme over at Fussy and Fancy is a sketch by me! I hope you will join in at both challenges this week! Have a great weekend!

 






Supplies
Stamps - Mini #241 Dancing party Tilda, Whimsy Stamps Balloons and Sentiment
Paper - Magnolia and Xpress Copic Blending card
Ink - Memento and Copics - E0000, E000, E00, E11, E13, BG000, BG11, BG72, E51, E53, E55, C00, C2, C4,  C6, C8, C10, R32
Wild Orchid Crafts - 40mm White Trellis Rose, 15mm white rose, 15mm blue rose, white sweetheart blossoms, Stamens, Metal corner
Accessories - Circle Coluzzle, liquid pearls, RRR ribbon.

2 comments:

yvon on May 6, 2011 at 6:11 AM said...

Gorgeous and so cute. Love the blues and the flowers...... jummy!
Hugs, Yvon

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!! Beautiful :)

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates