Friday, May 20, 2011

Watch out here comes King TIlda!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello Blogger buddies! I hope you all had a great week. I have been working on the next Magnolia Ink projects for the last 2 days. I have been having so much fun too! Don't you just LOVE the new Sweet Rainbow Collection! They are adorable!!!

I hope you have a terrific weekend. I will be busy crafting away!








Supplies
Stamps-Mini #214 King Tilda, Mini #656 Summer background fairy tale,
Paper SU, Copic Xpress and Echo Park
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm Pink 2-tone rose, Pink 2-tone Cherry Blossom, 15mm 2-tone orange rose, 10mm 2-tone pink rose, pink aster dasies, white sweethear blossoms,
Accessories - Tilda Lace Dooicky Die, ZVA Crystal swirls, Zva Adhesive Dots, Misc ribbon, Stickles.

2 comments:

Sandra on May 20, 2011 at 12:53 AM said...

what a nice card with nice colours
gr sandra

Lillemor on May 20, 2011 at 3:29 AM said...

Mindy this is just stunning!!! Your creations are killing me...just perfect colourcombo and so great decorated! *Love it!
have a real happy crafting weekend, I am also working hard with next issue of Magnolia Ink :o).
Hugs Lillemor

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates