Thursday, May 26, 2011

Butterflies everywhere!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Thursday already?! Where do the days go?! WOW! Time sure does fly! It's time for another challenge over at Cute Card Thursday. This week we have a sketch. I decided to use my Magnolia Butterflies. Aren't they gorgeous! I love to color them. I hope you will join us this week.

I will be back later on today with the winner of my Little Darlings Blog Candy. I will also be posting, yes.. MORE CANDY!!!! So come back later!








Supplies
Stamps - #416 Large Butterfly, MINI #416 Large Butterfly, Magnolia heart tag and Heart, #702 You are my best friend
Paper - SU and Copic Xpress Blending Card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Wild Orchid Crafts - White Cherry Blossom, White Sweethear Blossom, 15mm light orchid roses, 10mm walnut rose, 25mm walnut rose, White HIP rosebuds, 15mm white rose, 20mm white and orchid roses,
Accessories - Magnolia Tilda Lace Doohicky Die, misc ribbon and pearls.

2 comments:

Tammy on May 26, 2011 at 2:12 AM said...

This is beautiful. I am working on a card with these colours - one of my fav combo's. The butterfly is gorguss. Loving the whole card. Hugs xx

Sandra on May 26, 2011 at 10:32 AM said...

whar a very nice card with the butterfly
gr sandra

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates