Thursday, December 23, 2010

Another Santa Card!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:13 AM
Hello all my wonderful blog readers! I have another card for you, using the Cool Santa and the mini Tilda peeking around. Again I used traditional Holiday colors, aren't you proud!! :P

All of us on the Magnolia-licious design team decided to do a Secret Santa gift exchange. Those are so much fun! My Secret Santa Sister was Cheryl! She made me the cutest snowflake ornaments with different Tildas on them and they are all PINK so they match my tree beautifully! Cheryl you have to let me know where you got the chipboard I need to have a tree full of those ornaments next year! I also got some velvet flowers and little sparkly Jolee flowers. I've used both on my card today. I also got Prima swirlys which I love to use. I believe there were a few more candies too I wonder where those went :) LOL

Here's a photo of all my goodies. I took it with my phone right when I got it so the quality isn't so good, and I didn't think to take another photo.


Thanks so much Cheryl, I'm so lucky.. I love all my goodies!!!
Almost Christmas... are you all ready?! I am!!!!!

Challenges

Friday Sketchers - Sketch
7kids- Anything Goes
All That Scraps - Inspired by a song "We wish you a Merry Christms"
Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes
City Crafter - Vintage Christmas
Stampin for the Weekend - Christmas





Supplies
Stamps - Cool Santa, Mini Sneaky Tilda
Paper - Pink Pasilee, SU
Ink - Memento, Copics, Walnut Stain Distress ink
Accessories - Petaloo velvet hydrangeas, Jolees mini sparkly flowers, Bakers Twine, misc ribbon, SU hardware, misc buttons, Martha Stewart Branch Punch.

2 comments:

Margo on December 24, 2010 at 12:17 AM said...

Your card is very lovely !
And I also adore the Tilda-snowflakes!
They are just stunning !
I can believe you're very happy with such a lovely gift!
Merry Christmas !
Greetz
Margo

Alberto on December 30, 2010 at 5:12 AM said...

soooooo sweet card, Mindy!
I absolutely love the colors and the MIni tilda is super cute ;)
I Love these swirls too!
hope you have a happy 2011

hugs,Albert

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates