Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Magnolia-licious December Challenge, Letter Frame.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hi there!  cannot believe it's December 1st already. This year flew by, each year goes by faster and faster it seems. It's time for another Magnolia-licious monthly challenge, chosen by the amazing owner of Magnolia-licious Store, Diana Crick. She has chosen to have decorate a letter, whether it be in a frame or a wooden letter or word. I wanted to make something for my daughter Belle, to have in her room all year. I wanted to do a frame for each letter but time isn't my friend these days. Maybe I'll make another after the Holidays. I tried to use another color other than pink and blue which I've been using a lot lately. I hope you will be able to find the time to join us over at the Magnolia-licious Challenge Blog.

Have a great day!

Challenges

Magnolia-licious - Letter Frame







Supplies
Stamps - #367 Circus Tilda
Paper - Disne Paper and SU cardstock
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers -Blue Flat Gardenia, White Hellebore, Cream Wild Roses, 15mm Blue rose, 15mm white rose, Cream rose buds, Yellow self adhesive pearls, Magnolia Tilda Lace Doohicky Die, Bon Voyage Foilage die, Martha Stewart Butterfly punch, Label 4 nestie, Prima felt letters,

3 comments:

Unknown on December 1, 2010 at 3:23 AM said...

That is just adorable!! I love that idea, that would really make for a lovely present for a new born!! I will remember this one!! Thanks for the inspiration Mindy. Greetz, Frea

Tineke's hobby on December 1, 2010 at 4:18 AM said...

This is stuning it's a great idea i love it
Hugs Tineke

cardmaking bird on December 1, 2010 at 7:33 AM said...

Wow - so, so beautiful. Thanks for such stunning inspiration. Marie x

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates