Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Simple Christmas Cards.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:51 AM
Hello friends out in blogging land! The other day I got my mini Magnolia's from Magnolia-licious, soon as I seen them I visioned a simple card using only one other color. I haven't made such a simple card in a long time. I wanted to show you all how you can make simple Christmas cards using these adorable Mini Magnolia stamps. They are so tiny and super cute! They really don't take long to color. These cards took me about 40 min each to make. I think the layout is really easy and perfect if you are making a lot of cards. I just had to mask those little trees behind the Snowman. I just love masking and it honestly wasn't as bad as I thought cutting out that little image. Both of these images are on 2x2 inch white xpress it card stock, to give you an idea how small the images really are.

Don't forget Magnolia is doing a give a way all month long on the new Magnolia Blog. All you have to do is comment on the Design Team Member's blog. Each day is a new Designer. My day is December 15th!

Have a wonderful day!

Challenges

icopic - light blue, dark blue, white
7kids - Winter
Simon Says stamp - Red and Green must not be seen
Crafts n Me - moody blues
ABC - J is for Jewels and Gems







Supplies - MINI #161 LIGHTENING EDWIN, MINI #3071 SNOWY HUG, sentiments are from Kraftin Kimmie

Papers - SU card stock, Xpress it Copic blending card,
Ink - Memento and Copics, distress ink,
Accessories - Wild  Orchid Crafts 10mm blue rose, 15mm white rose, Stamens, Blue pearls, Magnolia lace Tilda doohicky die, SU ribbon.

3 comments:

Unknown on December 8, 2010 at 11:14 AM said...

Oh yes, these are wonderful!! Hugs, Frea

Susy on December 9, 2010 at 1:03 AM said...

This is so gorgeus!
Love it!
Hugs Susy

Margo on December 15, 2010 at 10:48 AM said...

Your cards are lovely, I had no idea that there are so many little Magnolia's !
Love the idea and will keep it in mind !
Greetz
Margo

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates