Friday, December 10, 2010

A Gold Christmas Card.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello again! I hope you all had a great week and are ready for the weekend. Are you all done with your Christmas shopping? I am! I think my kids are going to have a great Christmas I cannot wait to see their faces Christmas morning. Isn't funny when you are a kid your excitement is about getting presents, and once your a mom your excitement is seeing your kids faces! I just love it!

Well here's my card for Just Magnolia, our theme this week is Christmas Card. I had gotten these gold snowflakes and ribbon from Wild Orchid Crafts and been really wanting to make a gold Christmas card. So I did, and here it is :)

Have a great weekend everyone, see you on Monday for Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge.







Supplies
Stamps - SU sentiment,
Paper - SU card stock, Magnolia Wedding Collection, Xpress it Copic bleding card
Ink - Memento, Copics, Brown Clearsnap Chalk, Smooch Spritz
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts 25mm white rose, 15mm white rose 10mm white rose, stamens, 6mm rose buds, gold ribbon, yellow pearls, gold snowflakes, Nestie labels 4, Magnolia Doohicky dies, stickles.

5 comments:

Françoise on December 10, 2010 at 12:22 AM said...

J'aime beaucoup ta petite carte elle est magnifique
Bisous

Unknown on December 10, 2010 at 12:46 AM said...

I just love all that gold!! Great card Mindy. Hugs, Frea

♥♥RubyM:)♥♥ on December 10, 2010 at 5:51 AM said...

Mindy thank you for stopping by my corner and leaving me such nice words:)

I know i'm up for some eye candy when i come over.Yup i knew it! lol!1What a nice clean and gorgeous golden creation.Your the reason i want that Magnolia doohicky die and still yet to get it.I've been doing my Christmas shopping and so many kids my crafting wish list is on hold but i WILL get it lol!!! You use it so nicely and cleverly.WOnderful work,RubyM:)

Susy on December 10, 2010 at 7:53 AM said...

This is so pretty!!!
Hugs Susy

Margo on December 15, 2010 at 10:43 AM said...

Hi Mindy,
it's so true what you say about the presents !
I love to see my girls faces when I know I found the perfect present !
For Christmass I know my littlest one will be stunned !
I love your card, again !
You make very pretty creations !
I also love Magnolia but here in Belgium it's not that easy to find so most of the time I just have to hope I will find the cool stuff I see on blogs like yours !
Greetz
Margo

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates