Friday, December 17, 2010

T'was the Night before Christmas.

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello again, I'm back with another card. This one is for Just Magnolia. It's a Sketch by Donalda! It was so much fun to work with. I just LOVE my card. I decided to use my Mini Secret Tilda peeking around Santa in a distance. These mini Stamps are SO MUCH fun to creat scenes like this. This was actually my first card, before I made my card on Wednesday. I just love it!

I also have been asked to be a guest designer for Crafty Catz this week. The theme over there is Christmas. I hope you will join us!

I hope you have a great weekend everyone!

Challenges

Just Magnolia- Sketch
Crafty Catz - Christmas
Bunny Zoe's Challenge - Sparkle and Shine









Supplies
Paper - SU, Dover craft, Xpress it Blending card
Ink - Memento, Copics,
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers, Curly Rose, 25mm White Rose, 15mm White Rose, 6mm rose bud, 8mm rose, Zva pearl swirls, SU ribbon, Misc button and Dazzling Diamonds.



9 comments:

Ann-Louise on December 17, 2010 at 12:29 AM said...

So cute with the stamps like that. Love it. :)

Antoinette on December 17, 2010 at 1:23 AM said...

O wow, another great mini magnolia card! I love the way you put them together!

Susy on December 17, 2010 at 1:39 AM said...

So cute! Love it!
Hugs Susy

Unknown on December 17, 2010 at 8:59 AM said...

Wow Mindy, good idea using a mini Magnolia that way!! Love the card. Greetz, Frea

yvon on December 17, 2010 at 12:17 PM said...

Ooh my, this is beautiful. Love those little ones.
Hugs, Yvon

Marilena on December 17, 2010 at 3:49 PM said...

Hi Mindy, I love it!!! and mini...so beautiful.
Marilena

Sol on December 17, 2010 at 5:24 PM said...

The Sceene you have made is so Cute! Tilda is looking so curious at Santa! Soooo Sweet! Lovely Colouring too! :o)

Chrissy on December 19, 2010 at 11:54 PM said...

Stunning card.The coloring is gorgeous. Have just become a follower and you have a beautiful blog.
Luv CHRISSYxx

jojoscraps on December 20, 2010 at 5:47 PM said...

Beautiful card. Your coloring is so effective. Merry Christmas Mindy!

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates