Friday, January 14, 2011

The Best Thing to hold on to ....

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 10:33 AM
Hello and happy Friday everyone! I have a card today using my most favorite technique, masking. I used the normal sized hearts from the Wedding Collection, and the mini Tilda from the Yummy for your Tummy Collection. I LOVE masking. I cannot say it enough, you can make such different looking cards with the same stamps!!!

This card is for Just Magnolia our theme is My Favorite Thing.. well it's pink and has lots of flowers and Magnolias so that just about sums it up! It's also my sketch for the Fussy and Fancy Challenge!

Well I'm off, I have to finish laundry, get ready and go get the kids. Today's their early day, then we are going to visit my Nana. I haven't seen her since Christmas and she's so lonely since Papa passed. So the kids and I get some quality time with Nana. Yippie!

Have a wonderful weekend!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - My Favorite Things (Pink and WOC flowers)
Fussy and Fancy - My Sketch
Totally Tilda - Roses and Ribbon
Stamp Something - Anything Goes
Bunny Zoe - Love is in the Air








Supplies
Stamps - #388 Mini Dinner Tilda, #654 Wedding Banner, #741 Mini The best thing to hold on Sentiment
Paper - SU and DoveCraft and Xpress it Copic Blending card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Pink 25mm Wild Roses, White Cherry Blossoms, HIP Rose buds, 15mm pink roses, 8mm pink roses, 8mm white roses, Martha Stewart Ribbon and punches, ZVA Pearls, Star dust stickles.

6 comments:

Susy on January 14, 2011 at 10:49 AM said...

This is absolutly so gorgeus!
Love the masking!!!
Hugs Susy

jacqueline on January 14, 2011 at 12:44 PM said...

Ooooh wow this is beautiful!!!!

Groetjes Jacqueline

yvon on January 14, 2011 at 2:02 PM said...

Absolutely stunning card. Love the way you put tilda on the banner. Gorgeous.
Hugs, Yvon

Tracey Manderson on January 14, 2011 at 10:09 PM said...

Oh wow, your card is so soft and pretty! thankyou for sharing, its gorgeous.
Hugs
Tracey

Hev on January 16, 2011 at 6:46 AM said...

Hi, Your card is absolutely outstanding, I love the images, the colours (and your colouring) the embellishments, the papers, well everything. Thanks for the inspiration.
Luv Hev xx

Jaimy on January 19, 2011 at 4:01 AM said...

this cards are amazing!
I love the masking.
Now I am your new follower.

Greetings, Jaimy

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates