Friday, January 21, 2011

Yippie.....I'm going to CHA...and Just Magnolia card :)

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy Friday everyone! Well yesterday was my baby's birthday. Katie is 4 years old now. I feel like that's the official age of non baby/toddler. Now she's a kid (stuck in a 2 year olds body) She's REALLY small for her age. Great things come in small packages, right?

I have a card for Just Magnolia. Our challenge is a sketch, by Donalda. Such a fabulous sketch it is too. I hope you can come play along.

I'm getting really excited CHA is next week and I'll be there on Sunday - Tuesday. I get to meet some amazing friends I have made through my design teams...I will be in the Scor-Pal booth with my design team sisters Diana, Angie, Barb, Suzanne and hopefully I will be able to make it over to the Stampavie booth so I can meet my Just Magnolia sister Michelle. Anyone else who's going to CHA be sure to come say hi!!!! :)

That's all for now I've got TONS to do!

Challenges

Just Magnolia - Sketch
Craft your days Away - Anything Goes
Simon Says Stamp - Gems, Glitter, Ribbon
Lexi's Creations - Say it with Love
Paper Playtime - Love
Corrosive - Pearls and Lace
Magnolia - Stamp Lovers - Sentiment
Flowersoft - Anything Flowersoft







Supplies
Stamps - #532 Romantic Window, $3039 Longing Tilda, Mini #703 Just Sittin here Sentiment
Papers - Magnolia and SU!
Ink - Memento, Distress inks and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft Flowers - Flat Small pink gardenia, 25mm pink roses, 15mm white roses, 10mm blue roses 8mm white roses, Lace, SU ribbon, Spellbinders labels 16, Flowersoft.

10 comments:

Tineke's hobby on January 21, 2011 at 1:50 AM said...

oh wow what a gorgeous card i love the images and lovely colours
Hugs Tineke

Margo on January 21, 2011 at 4:13 AM said...

What a lovely card !
This is just perfect with those great papers and the scenery you have created !
Greetz
Margo

Jaimy on January 21, 2011 at 4:47 AM said...

what a beautiful card!
I like this Stamps.
This Tilda and the window are so beautiful!

Greetings, Jaimy

Susy on January 21, 2011 at 7:53 AM said...

This is so adorable!!!
Lucky you to go to CHA!!!

HUGS SUSY

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card, Mindy! I love that window and it pairs up with this Tilda beautifully! Your coloring is gorgeous. Love how you used the flowersoft around the window!

Have fun at CHA! hugs, Angela

Unknown on January 21, 2011 at 9:04 AM said...

Your card is as always just gorgeous Mindy. Have fun at CHA, wish I were going but the west coast is just too far for me right now.

Marushy on January 21, 2011 at 1:55 PM said...

Oh Mindy, this is a so cute card. A dream, wow!

Hugs
Marushy

http://marushysmagnoliablog.blogspot.com/

http://marushy.blogspot.com/

yvon on January 21, 2011 at 3:19 PM said...

First off all, happy congrats to your little girl. 4 years is a great age.
You made one beautiful card, love the colors you used.
Hugs, Yvon

Riet on January 22, 2011 at 11:47 AM said...

What a wonderful card Mindy,I llove the image and the colours.
So gorgeous papers and the details.

Hugs Riet.x

DesignerDiva on January 24, 2011 at 4:06 PM said...

I so love your cards they are amazing! x

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates