Friday, January 7, 2011

Cupcake Anyone???

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hi my blogging buddies! I have had a tough week. On Tuesday morning I pulled a muscle in my neck and shoulder, the pinching was so bad when I got out of bed I broke out in a cold sweat and was so dizzy I went to the floor. I was in bed all day that day. It's still sore and hurts when I drive. :( It is getting better though!

I just love this card. These Mini Magnolias are so much fun to work with. I masked all of the cupcakes and I'm so happy with how it came out. I just want to eat up those cupcakes! This card is for Just Magnolia this week. Our challenge is 'Anything Goes' with buttons being optional. I hope you will join us in our challenge.

Challenges

Just Magnolia- Anything Goes (optional buttons)
Beary Scrap - Sketch
Simon Says Stamp - New Beginnings (no sweets.. we'll see ;))
Creative Card Crew - New Beginnings (No sweets)
Papertake - Anything goes
Cute Card Thursday - Something old (paper)
Paper Sundae- New (stamp)
Bunny Zoes - Sparkle and Shine








Supplies
Stamps - #412 Mini Love Muffin, #722 Mini A Little Yummy for Your Tummy Sentiment
Ink - Memento, Copics
Paper - Magnolia, misc, SU, Xpress Blending card
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Yellow Cherry Blossoms, Blue Cherry Blossoms, White Cherry Blossom, White and Pink 20mm Rose, 15mm pink rose, 10mm pink rose, Rose Buds, SU buttons, RRR Ribbon, deckled nesties, dazzling diamonds.

3 comments:

Susy on January 7, 2011 at 7:02 AM said...

This is so cute!
Love it!
HUGS SUSY

Teresa on January 7, 2011 at 1:24 PM said...

What a yummy card, it makes a refreshing change not seeing a character, even though I love the tildas, brilliant card. Teresa xx

Iulia on January 13, 2011 at 1:05 PM said...

Hehe! I feel like eating your sweet card! Lovely Mindy, as usual!
Thanks for dropping by my blog and for your lovely words!
Have a wonderful 2011!
Warmest wishes, iulia

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates