Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Charisma Guest Designer :)

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 5:10 PM
Hi there! This week I was asked to be Guest Designer over at CharismaCard Challenge! How could I turn that down?! :) The theme this week is Love/Valentines. I just love this time of year.. not because the whole love, mushy, mushy but because I can really go all out with pink! My favorite color to use and the best color EVER! LOL :) I used my new stamps from my Magnolia Sweden Package! The Valentine's Magnolia Ink was also in my package and it's beautiful!!! I'm so grateful to be in a magazine with the amazingly talented Magnolia Design Team! I'm very proud to say all of the projects I sent made it into the Magazine. :)

Well here's my card for Charisma, I hope you like it. I will be back Friday with my Fussy and Fancy and Just Magnolia card! Have a great day!

Challenges

Charisma - Love/Valentines
Craft Your Days Away - Anything Goes
CLP - Sketch
Beary Scrap - Friendship/Love
Totally Papercrafts - Heart
Flowersoft - Aything Flowersoft
Simon Says Stamp - Animal Antics
Magical Monday Challenge - Flowers
The Crafty Pad - Girly
Creative Inspirations Paint - Inspired by your favorite color (pink)
Paper Sundaes - Distressing









Supplies
Stamps - #606 Sign with Birds, #366 Will you Be my Valentine TIlda, Mini #657 Spring Tree. Pink Pasilee Sentiment
Papers - Bo Bunny and SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - 25mm pink Rose, Pink Cherry Blossom, 15mm pink rose, 8mm pink rose, 4mm pink rosebud, pearl hearts, Pink Crystals, Blue Bakers Twine, RRR Ruffled Ribbon, FlowerSoft, Nesties, Magnolia Doohicky Die.

8 comments:

Susy on January 26, 2011 at 11:20 PM said...

Hello Mindy!
This is so gorgeus!
Your decorations and the colOuring on Tilda, beautiful!
Have a nice day!
Hugs sUSY

Marushy on January 27, 2011 at 3:18 AM said...

Oh Mindy, a Dream Card and your colouring is so peferct. Soooo cute.

Do you visit me?
http://marushysmagnoliablog.blogspot.com/

http://marushy.blogspot.com/

Hugs
Marushy

yvon on January 27, 2011 at 3:42 AM said...

Mindy, this is one absoluut stunning card. So beautiful. Love your coloring and all the emblies.
Hugs, Yvon

Unknown on January 27, 2011 at 3:48 AM said...

Hi Mindy, it's a lovely card and I do love those Flower Soft touches you gave it!! HUgs, Frea

Anonymous said...

Mindy, your card is so pretty and "girlie." Love the all pink color scheme and sweet papers! Beautiful coloring- your coloring always looks so smooth. hugs, Angela

Tammy on January 27, 2011 at 7:56 AM said...

Totally gorguss - love the layout and colours are so lush. Colouring is perfect as always xx

Lillemor on January 27, 2011 at 10:01 AM said...

Oh my isn´t this just the prettiest ever!???
I love the lace and ribbon, so feminim :o).
Hugs Lillemor

Biene on March 23, 2011 at 2:53 PM said...

Your cards are all so nice.
I love them!

Greetings from Germany,
Biene

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates