Friday, January 28, 2011

Just Magnolia and Fussy and Fancy Card.. and it's not pink... LOL!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Happy Friday!! Only 2 more days till I'm on my way to CHA! I'll be there Sunday afternoon hopefully! I'm so excited, I really need a 2 day get away. I haven't had one in... well never! LOL :)

I made this card for Fussy and Fancy our theme is Valentines without pink and red. This is also for Just Magnolia our theme over there is spots or dots. My background paper is a spotty design, it's a little hard to tell with all the layers and stuff. This card reminds me of my friend Angie. She's always using earthy tones, I just need to learn how to do her gorgeous background. She just started a Copic and Distress ink class you can check it out HERE! I used my basic grey paper pad which Angie sent me a few months back! I just love these colors and patterns!

Well I will be taking lots of photos at CHA and will post them next week. I will have my Wild Orchid Craft Challenge post scheduled for Monday and Tuesday Magnolia-licious Monthly Challenge will be up.

Have a great weekend all!


Challenges

Just Magnolia - Going Dotty
Fussy and Fancy - Valentines with no Red or Pink
Stamptacular Sunday - 3 Papers, 3 Flowers, 3 ribbons
iCopic - Teal, Blue, Moss
Magical Monday Challenge - Flowers








Supplies
Stamps - #373 Honey Tilda, #517 Old Bench
Papers - Basic Grey, SU
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Crafts - Wild Rose Blue, White Cherry Blossoms, Pearl Hearts, Blue Ribbon, Individual Crystals, Zva crystal swirls, SU ribbon, Martha Stewart heart border punch and branch punch, Circle nestie, Stickles.

1 comments:

Susy on January 28, 2011 at 9:52 AM said...

So gorgeus!!!
Have a nice weekend!
Hugs Susy

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates