Monday, January 31, 2011

Love to cook, recipe box!

Posted by Stampin Mindy at 12:00 AM
Hello there! I'm scheduling this post, since I'm at CHA!!! Wahoo!!!! LOL :)

Here's my project for the Wild Orchid Crafts Challenge. Our theme  is "love" I made a recipe box that says Love to Cook! Which I do! I would do it a lot more if everyone in my household wasn't so darn picky! I actually made this for Diana to display Mini Magnolia World at CHA. I also made made matching recipe cards too, which I'll show you another day :)

I used so many flowers on here, I'm so happy with the way it came out.
Have a lovely day! I know I will!

Challenges

Wild Orchid Craft Challenges - Love
Paperplay - Layer it up
Paper Romance - Anything but a card
Scrap Creations - Black, Red and White
Magical Monday's - Flowers









Supplies
Stamps - Mini #141 Chef Edwin, Mini #386 Kitchen Tilda, Mini #391 Chef Tilda, Mini #628 Kitchen
Paper - SU and copic xpress it blending card
Ink - Memento and Copics
Accessories - Wild Orchid Craft flowers - White Hellebores, Red Wild Roses, Red Poppies, Ble and White Cherry Blossoms, 15mm peach roses, 10mm blue roses, 8mm White roses, white gypsophilas, Brown Small flat Gardenia, Prima Pearl Swirls, Magnolia Tilda Lace Doo Hicky Die, RRR Ribbon, Bakers Twine, misc button, mini tag, Stickles.

2 comments:

Monique Lokhorst on January 31, 2011 at 1:52 AM said...

Hello Mindy,

This will be an eyecatcher at the CHA! I love it!

Hugs,
Monique xxx

Susy on January 31, 2011 at 7:14 AM said...

This is so gorgeus!
Hugs Susy

Post a Comment

 

Mindy's Magnolias Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Blogger Blog Templates